Overalls, Embroidered Duck Insulated Bibs.
Warmth: These overalls are lined with quilted flannel and have an insulated seat and knees, making them perfect for cold weather work.
Durability: duck fabric is both water-repellant and tear-resistant, meaning these overalls will stand up to whatever you throw at them.
Comfort: The straps on these overalls are adjustable, so you can get the perfect fit. Plus, the bibs have a chest pocket and two deep pockets, so you can keep your essentials close at hand.
With these overalls, you'll be able to work comfortably in even the coldest weather. You'll also appreciate the durability and handy pockets.
These durable overalls will hold their own through several seasons of wind, light rain, and hard work.
12-ounce, firm hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck canvas
Quilted nylon lining to the waist for easy on and off; polyester insulation to the waist for midweight warmth
Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
Multi-compartment bib pocket with zip closure
Two large front pockets
Hammer loop on the right leg
Seam-to-seam chap-style double-front construction
Double-layer knees with openings for added knee pads and cleaning out debris
Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with storm flaps and snap closures
Reinforced Cordura® back-leg kick panels
Two reinforced back pockets
Metal rivets at vital stress points
-strong, triple-stitched main seams
label is sewn on the bib pocket
MADE TO ORDER - Embroidered and Shipped from Lake In The Hills, IL ❤️
👉REMINDER: Select FAVORITE ❤️(at right) to save this product for later!!
SHOP MY STORE
FOLLOW us on 💕SOCIAL MEDIA💕
TIKTOK 👉bit.ly/istitchdezigns1 👈
Sign up for our newsletter + receive a 20% coupon code just for subscribing.
Copy and paste this link into your browser
Shipping from United States
5-7 business days
Estimated shipping times
- United States : 3 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Last updated 29 July 2022.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at Sabrina@istitchdezigns.com, or by mail, at my physical address 1177 central park drive, unit 110, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 addressed to iStitchDezigns, LLC.
Apr 23, 2023
Excellent and fast shipping