Embroidered Jacket Women, Vintage , Rain Jacket Vintage, Personalized Gifts, Gifts For Her.
$139.00Ask a question
Embroidered Jacket Women, Vintage , Rain Jacket Vintage, Personalized Gifts, Gifts For Her, Custom Embroidered Sweatshirt.
Many Font Options are available, Mocks ups will be sent within 24 hours for approval of the company logo and or just the name.
Company Bulk Discounts Available.
Available in Black and Shadow Grey
Keep working through cold, wet weather in this women’s version of our popular Gilliam Jacket.
• 1.75-ounce, 100% nylon Cordura® shell
• Rain Defender® durable water repellent
• Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
• Nylon lining quilted to 100-gram polyester insulation
• Reverse coil center front zipper
• Zip-through collar
• Left chest map pocket with reverse coil zipper
• Two hand pockets with hidden snap closures
• Two interior pockets: one zippered, one hook and loop closure
• Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
• Drawcord adjustable drop tail hem
• -strong, triple-stitched main seams
• label is sewn on the chest pocket
MADE TO ORDER - Embroidered and Shipped from Crystal Lake, IL ❤️
👉REMINDER: Select FAVORITE ❤️(at right) to save this product for later!!
FOLLOW us on 💕SOCIAL MEDIA💕
TIKTOK 👉bit.ly/istitchdezigns1 👈
Take a look at our selection of Jackets 👉etsy.me/3WA788c
Shipping from United States
5-7 business days
Estimated shipping times
- United States : 3 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Last updated 29 July 2022.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at Sabrina@istitchdezigns.com, or by mail, at my physical address 1177 central park drive, unit 110, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 addressed to iStitchDezigns, LLC.
May 25, 2023
Top Notch. Even made special additions to logo happen.